- Coping with behaviour changes.
- Dementia and your relationships.
- Dementia and psychosis.
- Dementia and depression.
- What to do if you've just been diagnosed.
- Living well with dementia.
- Staying independant with dementia.
Choosing a care home
- NHS Choices
- Alzheimers Society
- Planning for end of life care.
- Temporary residence after a stay in hospital.
Funding your care home
- Local authority financial assessments.
- Local authority funding for care.
- Funding your own care.
- Top-up fees.
- The deferred payment scheme.
- The Money Advice Service
- The Society of Later Life Advisers
- Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Age UK
- Which? Elderly Care
- BBC Care Calculator.
The UK Care Home Industry